Hello everybody, who still have interest to Outland fork! 🙂
Here is a long awaited update to the game: second level of Volcano. You should first pass the first level (which is not a challenge ^^).
On the second level you will face Salamanders, which use fire property attacks, so be sure to equip Fire-proof armour. They mainly use their fire-breath skill, but if you think you are too clever not to fight them, but just jump over, they will cast dangerous fireballs and even your fire-proof armour will not help 🙂
Sorry for not updating the game for a long time, I have a lot of other work to do 🙁
But I hope since now I’ll continue to develop the fork from time to time.
For now, here is a small fix for Sea Quests: Octopus’ Crown with Obsidian and Summoning Tribal Spear no longer summon mobs in sea quests 🙂 That was a funny bug 🙂
Sorry for not updating the fork — I’m quite busy right now at other projects I’m involved in. Hope at least to finish the Volcano soon.
For now I saw that someone is stuck at the pirate’s quiz. For those I decided to post the answers to it. Don’t expand the following title if you don’t want to see the answers 🙂Answers
What do we, pirates, value most of all in this world?
How do we earn candies?
Possible answers: rob, rob ships, robbery, robbing, loot, looting
What is our favorite drink?
What is the most pirate film do you know?
Pirates of the Caribbean
Here is the partially implemented Volcano!
The update includes:
- The Market, which can be found in the Pirate Bay. Here you can buy a pickaxe for farming gemstones. Also here you can exchange your gemstones for fish.
- The Volcano itself with the only Level 1 implemented where you can farm gemstones. Note that you can «kill» ores only with a pickaxe.
- Elemental armours. First collect some gemstones (one of each type). Then obtain a Knight Body Armour at the Castle’s entrance. Then you’ll be able to enchant it in the Forge (lower left building in the Outland Village) using the gemstones. An enchated armour will lower the damage from appropriate element by 90%. Also it will protect from other types of attack, lowering down the damage by 25%.
- Fixed Enchanted Knight Body Armour. It now lowers down only 50% of the inflicted damage.
Test it and enjoy it! Regards and happy gemstone farming,
P.S. Almost forgot — changed the outlook of the Outland island )
I’d like to announce what is supposed to be next in Outland.
I’m going to add elemental armors to the game. Four elements would be present: Fire, Water, Wind and Earth. These elemental armors will protect you against appropriate elemental attacks, lowering down the damage by about 90%. The elemental armor can be obtained by enchanting Knight Body Armor in a special building in the Outland Village. For this, you’ll need some special stones, found in the Volcano — a new Outland place, which will containt three levels …
On the first level you’ll farm the stones for each element. On the second you’ll face Salamanders, which will mostly attack with their Fiery Breath (fire property skill). On the third level you are supposed to face the Ifrit — a boss, which will also cast fire-property spells.
The stones you collect on the first level of the volcano will be exchangable for fish in the Fishermen Village.
So, stay tuned for the update! Regards,
P.S. Listen to this cool theme from Ragnarok Online (which greatly inspires me) called «Sleeping Volcano» 🙂
If you are tired of brewing X potions one by one in the cauldron, you can now buy them for fish at Shipmaster’s house.
Also added hotkeys for Shipmaster’s buttons: «R» for Ship Repair Kits and «X» for X Potions.
P.S. Build 4905 — fixed a bug with spell naming of Sea Devil’s spells. Sometimes if you were killed by a meteor it could write that you were killed by tsunami ^^
Here is a new quest comming: the Sea Devil. It is available once you have 400 rank or more. Note that to challenge the Devil, you must equip either the Monkey Staff or Candy Cannon.
Some notes about mechanics:
- Sea Devil has 6666 HP, but the damage it receives is devided by 4
- The Devil casts Meteors and Tsunamis. The less HP it has, the more frequent the spell casting is.
- Though meteors are spells technically, they can not be erased by using Erase Magic spell. So the only wat to avoid them is just swim. Tsunamis can be erased though.
- Upon death, th Devil will drop its horns, which will reduce your damage taken from your Black Demons spell by 4. The Devil will also drop 25 000 000 candies for you.
Enjoy 🙂 Amegatron.
Here is a small update: two new ships (Black Pearl and Enterprise) and a Royal Fleet quest, which is available once you have 250 rank.
Enjoy it 🙂
Here is a small update to the fork!
Firstly, I added a new ship — a War Galley, with 1000 hp and 50 pirates capacity. The art is the same as for a simple galley.
Secondly, new quest was added: robbing the aborigines. It may be taken at pirate’s house in the pirate bay, but you need at least 120 rank. There is a 10% chance that the aborigine will drop a Death Amulet, which will increase your pirates’ strength.
| () () |
\ ^ /
P.S. Also fixed enchanted knight armor to not work in sea quests.